Skip to content
- The school session is starting from 21st March 2022
- Admission will be given on first come first get bases.
- Priority will be given to old students.
- In case if old student do not take admission before 31st march 2022 the seat will be considered vacant and allotted to new student.
- Parents/Guardians seeking admission for their wards shall apply from 21st march 2022.
- Admission test is compulsory for all candidates seeking fresh admission to school. No candidate will be admitted unless he/she has appeared in the test and qualified for the class in which admission is sought.
- Parents/Guardians are instructed to fill-in the admission forms with utmost accuracy. No changes will be permitted thereafter, for any reason whatsoever.
- The correct date of birth of the applicant will be supported with a proper certificate and it will not be changed later.
- A transfer certificate will be required from the candidates coming from another school.
- The school has two long vacations during the year & other holidays are specified in the school calendar. These are not to be extended or anticipated.
- Attendance will be compulsory on the re-opening day after each holiday.
- Students failing to abide by this rule expose themselves to disciplinary action.
- No student will be allow to enter school and school bus without id card.
- New comers will not be allowed to enter the school (without admission) and will be sent home at the risk of parents/guardians. The school will not take any responsibility in such cases.
- Every student is expected to attend the school regularly and on time.
- All leaves must be applied in writing to Principal. No student shall proceed on leave without sanction and permission, especially when the leave exceeds one day. Birthday, excursion, urgent business etc. are not valid reasons for leaves.
- Merely applying for leave is not enough, it has to be sanctioned (granted) by the Principal.
- Any unauthorized absence for seven or more working days (other than incase of illness) shall lead to the removal of student’s name from the roll.
- Students with names removed from the roll will have to take fresh admission with the Principal’s permission.
- Sick leave will be granted on production of a proper medical certificate.
- Students who have been absent from the class must give the reasons of their absence in their school diary under the column of Absence Record.
- No leave of absence will be granted without a previous application in writing from the Parent/Guardian.
- For marriage in the family only two days leave will be granted.
- Parents/Guardians are not allowed to meet their wards during school hours.
- No student is allowed to leave the school premises or sent home alone during school hours without explicit permission of the principal. In case of an urgent need a duly authorized person should come to fetch him/her with a note of authority and Identity Card School management committee reserves the right to change/cancel/any rule or
rules in the interest of smooth functioning of the school.
- Speaking in English is compulsory for the students within the school campus.
- Parents are welcome to meeting the Principal to discuss the progress of their children during visiting hours .
- Anupam shiksha niketan School students should behave in proper manner on their way to and from school. They should remember that the school is judged by their conduct in the society.
- In no way should students disfigure the walls of the school. Scribbling on the walls is strictly prohibited.
- Any damage done to the school property will be compensated by the pupil concerned.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is strictly prohibited.
- All correspondence should be addressed to the principal.
- No student is allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher.
- Students are expected to come to school with lessons revised and home work done.
- Students should come to school neatly dressed (clean uniform, nails and hairs proper trimmed, shoes polished).
- Girl students are not allowed to apply mehandi, wear jewellery or have their nails polished etc.
- The school is not responsible for the goods lost by the students. They are advised not to bring expensive articles in school.
- Student should take care of their books and exercise book. They should write name, roll no., subject and class on each of them.
- Students are expected to bring their Tiffin with them and parents are requested to discourage students to bring money and buy outside food.
- All students are expected to take an active part in all the co-curricular activities.
- Chewing gums, are strictly prohibited on the school premises.
- Students should treat others respectfully and are responsible for others good name. calling nicknames spreading rumours etc. is strictly probhited.
- School diary should be brought to school daily and magazines, Newspapers, etc. are not to be brought to school.
- No student is allowed to offer any gift (cash/kind) whatsoever to any teaching/non-teaching staff.
Fees Payment Rules 2022-23
- Both cash and online mode of payment of school fees is accepted..
- Bank charges if applicable as per bank norms will be collected.
- After 15th of every a moth fine of Rs. 50/- per month will be charged for late payment of tuition fee and transport fee separately. If the fee remains unpaid till 15th day of the next month, the name of the student will automatically be struck off the rolls and Re-admission charge of Rs. 500/- will have to be paid.
- All outstanding dues will be payable along with the fees for the month of It must be paid by the 15th of February itself, failing which the student will not be allowed to appear in the Examination.
- Those seeking admission in the mid-session shall have to pay the fees from the beginning of the session itself.
- Advance payment of fees will be accepted.
- The school reserves the right to amend policies, rules and regulations without prior notice.
- No school leaving certificate will be issued unless requested in writing by the parents and all dues are cleared.
- Any pupil failing two years in succession in the same class or failing twice in three consecutive years will have his/her name struck off the roll and will not continue in the school.
- The Principal reserves the right to expel a student who fails to make satisfactory progress in his/her studies or whose conduct is in any way, detrimental to the discipline of the institution, for immorality, insubordination or contempt, without prior notice to the parents.
- Not withstanding the contents of the prospectus the Principal may, at his discretion, ask parent at any time to take his ward out of the school.
- The use of the school bus is available on payment of monthly charges.
- Non-payment of monthly bus fee will lead to a fine of Rs. 50.00 per month.
- The school reserves the right to withdraw transport services of any transport fee-defaulter after 15th of a month.
- Bus charge will be paid for 11 months (Including Holidays) of calendar year.
- Students wishing to discontinue the use of school conveyance should inform the school authorities in writing at least 1 month before the actual date of discontinuation of bus facility.
- In case of failure of the bus service due to breakdown, traffic congestion of some other valid reason, alternative arrangement is to be made by the parents.
- School reserves the right to change/revise bus fee as per hike in diesel cost and other expense.
- Students need to be punctual at the stop.
- They need to wait for the bus to come to half before boarding.
- Students must ensure they do not throw anything from the bus windows and doors.
- Students must not put their hands and head out of the window while the bus is moving.